KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker
KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker review
• Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
• Reverse your videos for a unique look
• Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
• Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
• Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
• The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
• Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
• Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox and more
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
KineMaster and all of its editing tools are free to use. This also includes unlimited exports in resolutions up to 4K. When you subscribe to KineMaster Premium, you remove the watermark, unlock professional tool presets, and get access to over a thousand premium assets in the KineMaster Asset Store. Subscribe to KineMaster today Premium within the app!
Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more details, questions and feature requests, please contact us: Tap on the question mark button on the KineMaster main screen, then tap E-mail support!
Unfortunately, professional review of the KineMaster - Video Editor, Video Maker app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic