Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator
Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator review
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free global standard for reliably viewing, signing, and commenting on PDF documents.
• Quickly open and view PDF documents.
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Comment on PDFs directly using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Annotate documents easily with highlights and markup texts.
• View and respond to activity in the comments list.
• Give and receive feedback when you work from home.
WORK WITH OTHERS AND SHARE PDFs
• Access shared documents quickly. Simply view, review, sign and send.
• Add your comments to shared PDFs for effective team collaboration.
• Receive activity notifications for files you’ve shared.
• Track pending actions for documents shared with you.
• Sharing PDFs is made effortless. Create links you can send by email
• Collaborate with your team when you work from home.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Upload and sign documents. Open your scans in Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, review, and share.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill out and sign PDF forms and other digital documents by typing text into fields.
• PDF form filler feature lets you use your finger or stylus to add an e-signature to any digital document.
STORE AND PRINT FILES
• Sign into your free Adobe Document Cloud account to store and access files across devices.
• Star files to keep important digital documents at your fingertips.
• Connect to your Dropbox account and access other storage providers including Google Drive.
• Print digital documents directly from your device.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across desktop, web, and mobile.
ACROBAT PRO DC
• Organize and edit PDFs.
• Create PDFs using documents or pictures (like JPG).
• Convert PDFs into Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint versions of your documents.
• Merge multiple PDF files into one document.
• Sign and send documents to others for review.
ADOBE PDF PACK
• Convert JPG to PDF and create PDF documents from other picture files and docs.
• PDF viewer also lets you export PDF documents to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or RTF.
• Organize and combine files.
• Send documents to others for review.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or RTF.
• Make scanned PDFs editable.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a Microsoft Intune supported partner app and accommodates multiple identities.
Do Not Sell My Info: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights.html
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free PDF creator and document editor that allows you to easily convert JPG files to PDF format and create and sign fillable PDF forms. Add your e-signature to shared documents and send them to colleagues for fast, efficient and paperless team collaboration when working from home or out of the office.
Unfortunately, professional review of the Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic